Located at the intersection of I-70 and I-81, Hagerstown has always been known as a transportation hub. It was originally nicknamed the Hub City because of the number of railroads connecting here. That nickname endures today because of Hagerstown’s location at the crossroads of several major transportation routes.
- Allegiant Air offers service and vacation packages via Hagerstown Regional Airport to:
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR)
- Orlando - Sanford, FL (SFB)
- St. Petersburg - Clearwater, FL (PIE)
- Atlantic Coast Trailways offers high quality, customized touring opportunities to any destination in coaches equipped with the most up-to-date amenities. 301-797-8511
- Sword’s Charter Services has school buses and vans that can provide great transportation options for groups and tours. Taxi and limo services also abound in the area. 301-842-2682
- Uber and Lyft are also available in our area via your cell phone app.