323 N. Main Street
Days Open: May -Oct on the 4th Sunday
Hours: 1-4 PM
The Bowman House is a log house in Boonsboro, Maryland, United States, typical of those built in the area in the early 19th century. It and its immediate grounds housed the "Boonsboro Pottery" from 1868, owned by John E. Bowman. The pottery closed by 1908, succumbing to mass-produced materials. The building is now the headquarters of the Boonsboro Historical Society.