1. Buy season tickets. The Hagerstown Suns play a total of about 70 home games each season at Municipal Stadium from April through September. Sason tickets for reserved seats at every game are available for less than $600, and general admission season tickets cist even less. Season ticket holders get a 10 percent discount on all food and Suns merchandise, early entrance at all games, an invitation to a Meet the Team party, a team autograph opportunity, private parking and an invite to the End-of-year Party at the Park. Individual games tickets also are available.
2. Attend opening night at Municipal Stadium. The Suns’ season kicks off at home every April. Special events take place that day every year on the field, in the beer garden and before the game.
3. Sign children up for the Hagerstown Suns Kids Club. For just $15, a child can be a member of the kids club, which grants them free admission to all home games, discounts on food and merchandise, time to play catch on the field before Sunday home games, and the chance to be a Suns bat kid.
4. Attend special Friday night happy hour events. Fireworks go off every Friday night after the Suns games, and fans can get special happy hour pricing on domestic beers during home games. On certain Fridays each season, gates open early at 4:30 p.m. for an extended happy hour with live entertainment.
5. Plan a weekend all about the Suns in Hagerstown this summer. Families can plan a trip to Hagerstown celebrating the Suns for an entire weekend. On close to a dozen separate weekends each summer, the Suns play a combination of Friday, Saturday and Sunday games. Before games, families can explore museums and historic sites, area restaurants, and a number of other free things to do. Getting to Hagerstown from out of town is easy, and more than 20 area hotels are available for overnight stays.
6. Share your thoughts and photos all season long using the #HagerstownSuns hashtag. If you’re attending a game, beer festival or sharing photos from previous games, include the #HagerstownSuns hashtag in your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram posts. Become a fan of the Suns on Facebook and Twitter to follow updates from the team all season long, and like the Hagerstown CVB on Facebook and Twitter for information about what’s happening around town.
7. Mark your calendars for season-long special promotions. Almost every home game has a special collectible giveaway or pricing promotion. Check out the Hagerstown website for the home game promotions schedule. All promotions and special events are subject to change throughout the season.